- Advocacy: Assist an elder or group to obtain a service.
- Assessment: Collecting necessary information about a client to determine the need and/or eligibility for a service.
- Congregate Meals: Meals that are provided at Caring Place.
- Escort Service: Accompanying and personally assisting a client to obtain a service.
- Evaluation: Determining quality and/or effectiveness of a service provided to an individual client. Usually performed as a follow-up.
- Family/Caregiver Support:Providing services to family members who care for other family members.
- Home Delivered Meals: These are meals that are delivered to our clients at their homes.
- Information and Referral: Supply information about public services, voluntary services, and other resources available within the community.
- Letter-Writing/Reading: Reading, writing, interpreting, and/or translating business and personal correspondence.
- Long Term Care: Caring Place
- Outreach: Visiting elders to identify their eligibility for services and provide information to the elders about available services.
- Recreation: Participating in activities such as: outings, meetings, shopping, bingo, casino, ceramic classes, either as a spectator, or as a participant.
- Shopping: Assist with shopping for food, clothing, medical supplies, household items, and/or recreational materials for a client.
- Transportation: Taking a client from one place to another, e.g. medical appointments, post office, shopping, nutrition site, etc.
- Visiting/Telephoning: Provide comfort and/or help.
For More Info or to Register